Learn Croatian Online with Skype tuition
The CLS Skype address is ” croatian_language_school “
You could be learning Croatian via Skype straightaway at croatian_language_school!
Skype One To One
Using Skype, students can receive online one to one tuition just as if they were in a classroom. All that is required are a computer, a high-speed internet connection and headphones. The student can follow a set training program as if they were in a traditional classroom or fine – tune the lessons according to their key objectives – Skype tuition is as adaptable as you want it to be!
The benefits of using Skype for learning a language are many – foremost is the flexibility it can offer to work around your schedule. Learning one to one makes the experience more intensive and therefore enhances the learning process. In addition, the cost of using Skype is lower than if you had one to one tuition in person. During Skype lessons the student is usually in a much more relaxed and familiar environment with far less distraction and is not stressing about the travel issues involved when attending actual classes.
Skype Group Lessons
Up to four people, of a similar standard in the Croatian language, can enjoy group Skype lessons. These have similar benefits to one to one lessons, except, of course, the cost per person is much lower and you have the chance to use group working to help each other along.
All courses at the Croatian Language School are organised in accordance with CERF guidelines (Common European Reference Framework).
Beginner (A1) and Elementary (A2)
A1 Beginner level:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A2 Elementary level:
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Intermediate (B1 & B2)
B1 Intermediate level:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2 Upper Intermediate level:
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Advanced (C1 & C2)
C1 Advanced level:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
C2 Advanced Proficiency level:
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations
Why not have a free trial lesson and see how easy and simple it can be?
Living in a remote area or simply too busy to attend classes?
No problem, the Croatian Language School can offer Skype tuition!